Friday, September 12, 2008

Slither


Slither (2006)
Seen on DVD 9th Sept 2008

BRENDA'S A WOMB!

STORY: 4/7 - "I'm Bill Pardy"
When a creepy alien slug thing lands in the small town of Wheelsy it "infects" a local man. He then (through local girl, Brenda - literally THROUGH her) sends out an army of brain sucking worms, which turn the town into zombies. It is up to Grant's hot wife Starla and the town sheriff Bill Pardy to save the day.

ACTING: 4/7 - "I'm Bill Pardy"
Nathan Fillion is HILARIOUS as Bill Pardy, heck, he's ALWAYS hilarious! Elizabeth Banks is pretty cool as Starla too, but i think my personal favourite is Jennifer Copping as the local lesbian cop.

* Starla and Bill face up to squiddy Grant *



SCORE / SOUND: 4/7 - "I'm Bill Pardy"
Nothing all that special, but it was pretty cool.

* Brenda's a womb! *




OVERALL: 4/7

I'm Bill Pardy

No comments: