Friday, September 19, 2008

Empire Records


Empire Records (1995)
Seen on DVD 16th Sept 2008

Why is there a dog on the cover of the DVD ?
I don't remember there being a dog in the movie at all.

that's stupid!

STORY: 5/7
- Empire Records, open 'til midnight, this is Mark... midnight!
The story of a group of teenagers (and Anthony LaPaglia) who work in a small indie record store. When they can't make a payment to the owner, the store goes under the treat of become a "Music Town." A chain store.

ACTING: 6/7
- I tried to kill myself with a Lady Bic
The acting in this move is quite good. They are all stereotypical characters, but as the movie progresses the actors are capable of taking these 2D characters anbd adding humanity to each of them

* Ethan Embry as Mark *


SCORE / SOUND: 7/7
- B R I L L I A N T ! ! !
The soundtrack for this movie is so freaking good!!! It has all kinds of music in it, and it's ALL good!!


OVERALL: 6/7

No comments: