Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Skinwalkers


Skinwalkers (2006)
Seen on DVD 2nd September 2008

I really hoped for more from this.
I love werewolf movies, they're probably my favourite "movie monster" and this movie was just a really big let down. For one, the werewolves wore CLOTHES and stood upright. No, really, that's enough for me to not care at all about this movie.

Especially after just watching Ginger Snaps: Unleashed. I mean come on, werewolf movies are supposed to be SOOO good and they're supposed to be intellectual movies about wanting and yearning and the darkness inside all of us.

Skinwalkers gave none of that.

* Crappy wolf - notice the pants and bra *


If you don't mind, i'm gonna skip the part by part review.

Rhona Mitra was pretty good as Rachel and the small boy was pretty cool i guess.


OVERALL: 1.5/7

No comments: